Tuesday, February 07, 2012

February WIPocalypse Update

Time for the February  WIPocalypse update!

I stuck with Shores of Hawk Run Hallow.  I am REALLY enjoying this piece again, and am bound and DETERMINED to get it finished...Sooner rather than Later.  I think it's been a WIP for 4 years now (really)?!!

I finished block one:


and am now working on block two:

The rest of the piece is pretty wrinkled on my Q-Snaps or I would have taken a picture of the whole thing.  After block two, I have four more blocks to go.  The final block, I will be changing to more of a local, personalized block.

I can't wait to visit more blogs and see your progress as well!

Suzanne

4 comments:

Sara said...

Nice job, can't wait to see what's in the next block!

Maureen said...

congrats on finishing one of the blocks, love the fabric you have chose for this- looking forward to seeing it progress through 2012

Bee Jay said...

This has become a very popular piece of stitching to do and I've seen many blogger friends achieve the finished product! Keep at it Suzanne - you'll do it this time I'm sure. Blessings!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Yay!!! You can do it! Once I knuckled down, and worked on mine exclusively, I finished it up really quickly.

I hope you will link this post to my stitching party tomorrow!