Monday, June 27, 2011

I should go on road trips more often! I actually finished something on the ride up to N. VA this weekend. Here is Pine Mtn Designs Summer fun. Forgive the picture quality. I took it a few minutes after I finished it, in the truck, with my cell phone. LOL



We had a nice time with the nephews this weekend, seeing CARS 2.

Here are Tristan (l) and Cartney (r), waiting for the movie to start. The pictures I took of Dylan were too dark :(


Lexi h ad her first road trip and we won't be doing THAT again any time soon. She managed to pee and poop in my BIL's house within 30 minutes of getting there (after already doing it outside). She barked, ran off once, and annoyed the heck out of their dog Nevis. She did manage to get in the pool:

although it wasn't her choice. But at least we know she can swim - and good too!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! I am off work today, and Friday, so only had to work 3 days this week - and have a 4 day weekend coming up!! YAY

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Congrats on your finish! I love the colors! Glad you had a good trip...hope Lexi has recovered from her "late unpleasantness." Some animals just don't travel well and I guess she is one of them.

Hope you have a fabulous four day weekend!

Valerie in VA

Sara said...

Glad to see you post. What a cute finish!

Valerie said...

Hi Suzanne!

I could not find your email address so I thought I would send you a comment on your blog instead!

We had a great time in Williamsburg and of course, I went to Haus Tirol...twice!

Thanks for the kind birthday wishes...I have entered you in the giveaway...Good Luck!

Hope you are staying cool...oh, and if you have a chance, send me your email addy valiehokie@gmail.com