Thursday, October 22, 2009

Those of you on Facebook, sorry for the duplicate pictures. The sunrise this morning was breathtakingly beautiful. When I opened up the door to let the dog out, the sky looked like it was just on fire. So I quickly put on sweats and shoes, grabbed the camera and walked up to the end of the road. These are what the camera captured. I played a bit with the lighting i.e. flash or no flash, but other than that, these are straight out of the camera. God's handiwork continually amazes me!































5 comments:

Karin said...

Wow - those are stunning pictures! You captured those moments beautifully.

Bee Jay said...

Just magnificent God. Thanks for the blessing!

Bee Jay said...

Forgot to ask - what is your name on Facebook. I'd like to find you as a friend. (I'm Beverley Grant McInnes)
thanks

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Great pictures, Suz! Thanks for sharing!

Kathi said...

These pictures are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing them. Kathi