Monday, March 16, 2009


It was a rainy, dreary weekend. DH wasn't feeling all that great, so we stayed inside - I don't think I left the house from Friday evening until this morning! Mostly, I just stitched! I finally finished the block (lower left) of Shores of Hawk Run Hollow that I was working on. Can I just say, those rocks - they are a PAIN. I know some of them are still wrong color-wise, but I grew really tired of frogging those things. On to another block now! YAY Yes, I know, my fabric is wrinkled - I'll fix that when I get finished with the stitching.

I'm actually off work today. My car had to go to the body shop for a fix. Since I had to get a rental car for 2 days and I wasn't sure exactly where I had to go to drop off the car and how long it would take for the rental, I just decided it would be a "mental health" day. Wish the weather was nicer so I could enjoy it more, but that's ok!

S

2 comments:

staci said...

Congrats on finishing that block...it looks wonderful! You're really making wonderful progress on this. Enjoy your mental health day :)

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Yay on finishing that block - I totally hear you about the rocks on that one. You're 2 blocks ahead of me - I've still got some catching up to do!

I hope you enjoyed your day off today.