Thursday, December 18, 2008

Proud Mom moment!

DS found out his final grades for the semester: 3 A's and 1 B. YAY. One class he was re-taking as the first one he received a D in (online class) vs this time being IN class So his D was dropped and an A put in its place. You can re-take classes once in college I guess. His GPA went up greatly and I am just SO PLEASED and proud!!! DS is pretty excited too. He even came and had lunch with me today at work, and brought me the printout of his grades! LOL

Tomorrow is a work at home day for me! YAY. My usual work at home days are Wednesdays, and the past few I've been training some new employees over at our home office location at another hospital. For the week I'm over 2 + hours in time, so I also get to clock out early too and start the weekend early! Which is good since family is coming in this weekend! LOL

S

0 comments: