Sunday, December 28, 2008

Guess where we've been today? After church, the temp gauge in the car said the outside temp was 72 degrees. So we came home, changed clothes and went to the beach for a while. Lots of other folks were there too!

Seagulls:

Kite flying:

View of the beach:


View to the other end. Notice the golf carts lined up by the rocks. The wind was really blowing the sand, but no one seemed to care. Looks like a freight ship is leaving port.


Now we are home and getting ready to settle in for some football. DH went to get late lunch/early dinner (Jane if you are reading....it's Smitty's) LOL He said I had cooked too much lately and therefore is treating for food. I think he just wanted chicken wings to eat.
Tomorrow MIL and I are headed to Williamsburg for one of our fun days of shopping at the outlets.
Suz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a gorgeous day there!

I'm so envious - Williamsburg is one of my favorite places to visit!