Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good morning! It's a beautiful day here in VA (although a bit chilly). What makes it even more nice, is that I'm off work today. LOL


Now that the leaves are off the trees, it makes the sunrise over the Chesapeake Bay even more beautiful from our front deck.
If we didn't have 2 trees and an electric pole in front of us, it would be PERFECT! LOL
We are off to my Dad's for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Should be interesting. I have a weird relationship with my Dad, but it is what it is I guess. Since my grandparents raised me until I was 13, they were more like my parents than my real ones were. When my grandpa died, that summer I moved to VA to live with my real parents. A teenager living with people that had never had kids around - yeah, that worked well. I guess that is what has caused me to be so independent....and at age 18, I had a job and my own apartment.
DS has a project to finish for school. It's a design project and here DH is helping DS. They are like 2 peas in a pod, those two. LOL





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was as good as it could be!

The pictures of the sunrise are lovely!