Friday, November 28, 2008

DH and I snuck off to the beach this evening to catch the sun setting. It was glorious!!






We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my Dad, his wife, her daughter and 2 kids. After Thanksgiving dinner, (we ate early) we all (except for Dad) went bowling. What fun - I hadn't bowled in years. LOL We did 3 games in 2 hours - all for $8 per person, including shoe rental.
We did leave early this morning. DH was ready to go at 8:00 a.m. LOL None of us slept good, and our clothes (everything) reeked of cigarette smoke, which puts me either into a migraine or an asthma attack. I figured I needed to get while the gettin' was good. We made it home around 11:30 and hit the showers and got everything washed to get the smell out.
Suz











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving - it sounds like it went better than you were expecting. Sorry about the smoking - I have the same issue at my MIL's place, although she confines her smoking to the bathroom.