Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm having some OP surgery on Tuesday, so if I'm not around much for a bit, that's why. Nothing major - but it does need to be taken care of. My physician keeps adding procedures though, at last count I was up to FIVE. LOL I guess they need to list everything out for insurance. It's all in the same area though.

Had my pre-admission testing today. Have you ever had blood drawn from the back of your hand? That's where she drew not just one, but TWO tubes of blood from me. OUCH. She said my veins were too deep and wanted to draw from my hand. I was thinking as I was sitting in the chair, I sure wish Sarah (sarah527) was doing this instead of this chick.

So here's hoping insurance approves everything, and I'll be good to go for Tuesday.

On the work front, I managed to get all 115 of my application packets compiled together, in envelopes, sealed and sorted by groups for the courier and the rest in 2 boxes to go to the mailroom. They will be mailed out tomorrow. I'm going to try and get my desk cleaned off and empty my shredding basket - it's overflowing right now. I'd really like to have a clean office when I return to work!! LOL
Suz

1 comments:

Sara said...

Hope everything goes well! Take care of yourself and make sure you get in some stitching time during your recovery:)