Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's overcast and rainy here in Virginia today. But the family and I are not letting that keep us down! We've had a wonderful day. DH, DS and I headed out to the movies. Don't let the reviews fools you. If you were a fan of the cartoon, then you should enjoy Speed Racer. What an awesome movie!!! After that, we ran into Ruby Tueday's for lunch. DS has to go to work at 3:15, so we had some more time to spend together. What a great time with the boys!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mom's out there! Be sure and let your mom know how special she is to you. My mom and grandma that helped raise me have already gone on to be with the Lord. Luckily, I still have my wonderful Mom in law here.

My BIL/SIL sent mom a picture album titled "Grandchildren are Special" and had pictures of all the grandchildren in it, including DS. In the back was an ultrasound, saying "see you in December". I said, Mom they are pregnant again! She's like, "no, it's dated 7 06, it's T's ultrasound picture". Well, BIL called last night, they are PREGNANT again! It was 7:0 a.m.!!!! So, we will be Uncle and Aunt again this year! WOOHOO THINK PINK! HAHAHA But somehow, it's just not the same if you have to 'splain it, ya know! I told BIL I keep telling everyone Mom is losing her mind - no one believes me! LOL
S

0 comments: