Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've been sick all week and haven't felt up to doing much of anything. I worked part of the day Monday from home, e-mailed the boss and said "I'm going to bed". LOL Took Tuesday off. Went to work Wed and Thurs and on Friday I was the only one in. Around 1:30 I came on home and worked the rest of the day. It's been an unproductive week and weekend so far! All I can seem to do is cough, cough, and cough some more. Oh, and no one else in the family seems to have caught this yet....I've been the only one that's been blessed by it.

At least it's time for "Gentlemen, Start Your Engines"! I've been getting my Nascar fix in! Got home in time on Thursday to watch most of the 2nd race. Congrats to Jr for winning the first one! Woo!! We didn't go out for Valentine's Day since I wasn't feeling good. Hubby brought me flowers and chocolates, which we all enjoyed, on Wednesday. That was sweet. Thursday I called and ordered in.

Not much on tap for the weekend. I did get up and go to Curves this morning = didn't get in a good workout, but made it around the circuit twice. My friend Barb, took one look at me, and said "You look AWFUL" LOL Went to the grocery store afterwards which is right beside Curves. Came home and cooked breakfast for the men - they had bacon, biscuits and gravy. The kitchen needed a good cleaning, so did that and put on a pot of chili, it's been cooking all day. Laid on the couch most of this afternoon, watching the Nascar Nationwide Series Race (OK, am I the only one that doesn't think that sounds right)??? It's been Nascar Busch Series forEVER.

Tomorrow, I have nursery during church, so I'm hoping I feel decent. I'm seriously thinking I should wear a mask!!! But that would probably scare the kids. At least we have the toddlers, so I won't be right up in their face! Barb will be there also. I bought juice boxes and vanilla wafers to take in for snack time.....and I have my bottle of hand sanitizer (mostly for me when I cough)!

No stitching for me lately - hopefully I can get some in tomorrow afternoon during the race!
Suz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{hugs}}} - I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well.

I hope you're well enough to watch the race today!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Awww...you just sound miserable...that stinks when your that sick. Take care....hope the nursery went well. BIG {{{HUGS}}}