Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It's work at home Wednesday!! I feel so blessed to be able to do this frequently throughout the year. However, I have 482 documents in my inbox that need to be electronically filed today...so I DO have to get to work! We also have a conference call at 11:00, so that will take some time out of the work day to do that.

Super Tuesday - not here in VA. Our day is NEXT Tuesday. I'm already tired of this election and it's nowhere near November! LOL Is it bad to say that none of the candidates - on either side - really blow me away?

No snow for us here in VA....I'm sitting here listening to the birds sing thru the open windows of the house. It was 69 yesterday at 4:30 when I was driving home. It's a beautiful day today, although the cold front comes thru tonight.

It's been a busy week work wise for me, and will continue thru February and March. DH's calendar is booked thru APRIL already. This is a busy time of the year for him, plus he has a week long training camp to go to in April that he has to spend at least 40 hours beforehand going thru the new material and taking tests on. Sadly, this year it's not in Orlando, or I'd be going along! LOL

OK, gotta get crackin' at these files!

Suz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be glad when November gets here, too!