Saturday, February 02, 2008


I was trying to capture a nice picture of the sun rising over the Chesapeake Bay this morning, but it just didn't work out. I was taking the pictures from our front deck - and well, there's houses and trees in the way, as well as a camper of the neighbors. LOL So, I'll leave you with one that I snapped recently while we were down on the beach.

It's going to be a pretty day today and we may have to go down and see if anything is happening on our beach. It's nice to let take the dog and let her run - gets her some exercise and gets her tired! LOL


And, speaking of the dog, I did manage to snap one of her today (yes, she's spoiled) - I have as many pictures of her as I do of DS! She's on the front deck, surveying her domain!













Today I need to get some groceries - according to DS there is "NOTHING" to eat in this house! Yeah, right. I'm hoping I can talk DH into making a BJ's run with me, although it might be best if I went by myself - odd things always end up in the shopping cart when he goes with me....well, not odd, just stuff I wouldn't buy. I'm hoping to get him working on a few projects around the house too.....(best laid plans)......
Suz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky living close to the beach!

Cute picture of your furbaby.

Have a great weekend, Suz.

Cathy said...

Isn't it funny how much crap husbands can find in BJ's? I have the same problem!