Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I think I'm finally back among the living! I still have a lingering cough and tickle in my throat, but at least most of the congestion is gone. Night-time is the worst. When I lay down is when I start coughing. Then in the morning I'm more congested, but a hot shower helps!

Needless to say, a lot of things that should have been done, haven't. I have had no energy whatsoever. Hasn't helped that another issue is going on too, but nothing major. I think my iron is definitely low, so I've started taking a daily multivitimin with iron. YUCK.

We rec'd both fed and state refunds today. WOO Fed I transferred immediately into savings. State we are using to buy some new chest of drawers which we need desperately. I'm also hoping to buy a little stitching stash.

Not much else going on. It's turning cold again, and I'm ready for spring!!
Suz

3 comments:

Sara said...

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better! Don't overdo it though, the things that aren't done will wait for you. Hope you're able to enjoy the race this weekend, I missed most of Daytona because of work but hope to see this week's race:)

Jeff in NC said...

Welcome back to the land of the living! Yay! And money to boot - double-woo! :)

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I'm glad that you are feeling a little better; the refunds must have helped!