Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry is HERE!

Truly, I don't know who was more excited....DH or DS!! They left home at 11:30 last night to go to BooksAMillion and pick up their books. We had preordered WEEKS ago...the tickets were on the refrigerator door so we wouldn't lose them! HAHA They were in and out in 20 minutes. BAM does a great job of that. If you have pre-purchased, you hand them the ticket, they hand you the book and you are gone! DH said the line went all around the interior of the store, and in between rows...and they were out in 20 minutes! COOL

Both came home and they started reading. DH is over 100 pages into it, not sure about DS - he did fall asleep at some point. DH said he thinks DS is about 60 pages ahead of him! In the past week, DS has re-read books 5 and 6.

We have a quiet weekend planned - esp with all the reading going on!

Today is vet day - if the dog only knew what lies ahead! HA

Oh I promise I'll post a picture of the new 'toy' this weekend!

Suz

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Presently I am at work...but I can't wait to get started on my copy!

Sara said...

I finished yesterday. It was a great ride but I'm sorry that the series is over.

Hope you had a great weekend and glad to see that your doggie is okay.

We'll be thinking of you this weekend at Brickyard-remind me what driver is your favorite?