Friday, May 04, 2007

From One Extreme to the Other...


That's right, ladies and gentlemen, we move from Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth, to...........



Yep, you got it...........NASCAR is in Richmond this weekend! WOOHOO

The Busch race is on right now (I'm letting Tivo get a little ahead - so I can fast forward thru the caution periods LOL).....tomorrow night is the Nextel Cup race - I LOVE SATURDAY NIGHT RACES! LOL DS's friend V, is in Richmond all weekend, and he has already called us once, around lap 23, to let us "hear the roar" of the engines go by.

Tomorrow, DS is going to Laser Tag in Virginia Beach, with the youth group from his GF's church. Should be fun for him. I really need to get some groceries in the house, and tackle some laundry - if I get those 2 tasks done, I will feel like I accomplished something this weekend! LOL
Suz

3 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Well, ya gotta have something fun to do! Can't just watch those royals! LOL!

Carol said...

DH is on his way home from Richmond now since the race was rained out. He's going back tomorrow, they're racing at 1 pm. I hate when this happens. DD and I will have to do church, softball, and groceries on our own. (yes, I'm whining, LOL)

Cathy said...

Hey Suz, we're singing at 8:00 on Saturday, May 19. It's a candlelight concert and it's FREE, so it should be cool. Even if we were going to have time for a visit, we wouldn't have a car :)