Sunday, March 04, 2007

The weekend is almost over!


Why do they go by so fast? It seems Friday takes forever to get here, but Monday morning comes so FAST! LOL


Friday night we took DS and GF K to Panera Bread for dinner. It was really good. A few of us went Friday at lunch time, and I had a wonderful salad. Friday evening I ended up with 1/2 a sandwich and soup. I think you could go 20 different times and still not have to eat the same item twice! LOL


Saturday morning DH and I were up bright and early and hit the Y. It wasn't very crowded. MIL ended up coming in and walking 30 mins on the treadmill. Came home and worked around the house some. We met a couple Saturday evening and went to dinner and movies (Wild Hogs) - it was extremely FUNNY and the guys loved it. We felt like we were in the middle of Sr Citizens night, as 95% of the folks were at least 70 or older!! Too funny!


I've been working on Mermaids of the Deep Blue (Mirabilia) - here is the latest progress picture:
I'm saving all the beading until the end, so no sparklie stuff on there yet. It takes a lot of beads - as most Mirabilia's do! This one is for ME and I do want to get it done, but I have some other pieces that need my attention also. I also still need to figure out what I'm going to do for the 2 new nephews - they may get a Christmas ornament or something.

DH and I have worked on cleaning out the computer room and I'm down to needing to dust off the 2 shelving units and attacking my Mom's desk. I'm still wrestling with what to do with it. We may end up taking the roll top off of it and just keeping the desk in here - that would free up some room and we could then sit the printer on it. So we shall see. It's beginning to look less cluttered - I have a bunch of stuff that needs shredding, so I will do that on Friday when I'm off work and the door installers are here (keeping my fingers and toes crossed that they actually can install this time).


Suz

1 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your Mirabilia mermaids are looking fabulous :)
You are right...you can go to Panera and never eat the same thing twice! I love that place :)