Monday, January 29, 2007

Why God Made Little Boys
Author: Unknown


God made the world out of His dreams
Of magic mountains, oceans and streams,
Prairies and plans and wooded land,
Then paused and thought "I need someone to stand
On top of mountains, to conquer the seas,
Explore the plains and climb the trees.
Someone to start out small and to grow,
Sturdy, strong as a tree…" And so,
He created boys, full of spirit and fun,
To explore and conquer, to romp and run.
With dirty faces and banged up chins,
With courageous hearts and boyish grins.
When He had completed the task He'd begun
He surely said "A job well done".

BIL/SIL had their ultrasound today, and found out they are having a Boy! Due June 26! This will be the 3rd grandson for my in-laws! There were 3 boys in my FIL's family, 3 sons in DH's family and now it looks like the trend continues. Someone may have to adopt to get a little girl! LOL DH says their swimmers just don't turn that way! HAHAHA I'm happy for them though, and can't wait to see my Nephew! Of course, I'll have one here in March too. After 23 years, DH and I "FINALLY" get to be Uncle Rusty and Aunt Suzy.
Suz

1 comments:

ADasa said...

That's exciting news! In DH's family, each sibling has only one boy! The rest are all girls and when you see them all together, it's kinda funny! D