Sunday, January 07, 2007




Stitching Updates:

Here's some stitching updates. First is my personalized sampler. It's HUGE. I'm stitching it on a vintage fabric that I just love. Right now, this is my main focus piece. I need to get out the bigger q-snaps, and put it on my stitching stand, as it's really hard to handle all the fabric. That's the reason it's so wrinkled...I have it folded up a few times in the current q-snaps! (I moved my stitching stand out of way during the Holidays).






Here is more of a close up picture. You can get more of a sense of the fabric color.













And this is my current progress on Mirabilia's Mermaids of the Deep Blue. Finished there will be 2 mermaids floating upwards. I LOVE this fabric. The colors just pop on it.

1 comments:

Superwife said...

Those are both gorgeous!

Thanks for the comment on my blog about the Murano. It's one of the ones on the list; I'll have to look into it more.