Tuesday, January 09, 2007


New Stash Haul


This is most of it, two things are on back order, and one item can't be seen just yet Everything was purchased on sale at 30% off so I was happy. Shown is the newly revised and updated (previously out of print and went for mega $ on Ebay) The Proper Stitch by Darlene O'Steen. It is the supposedly the "Bible" for cross-stitch. We shall see!


I loaded up on the Pine Mountain All Tied Up Kits. There is one more on backorder and I've joined in the monthly automatic releases for 2006. January isn't shown in the picture either, it's in my car to go to work with me. The ones listed here are from 2006, Merry Christmas, Pumpkins a Plenty and Sit A Spell. These are a fun and easy stitch and the pillow forms are already put together so no sewing for me!! There's also a Lizzie Kate "My 1st Christmas" that I get to stitch twice this year - for my nephew due in March; and another niece/nephew due in June. Now I just need to get to stitching!!! LOL

0 comments: