Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Crack!

I didn't think of that description, but when I read it on a blog, it sure did fit the bill. From Sara's peanuts (peanuts coated with brown sugar cinnamon), any and all chocolate, the mixed nuts, the german chocolate bon bons I have cooling in the kitchen, Goodness - I'm on a sugar high! Oh, plus the holiday meal at work today, turkey, ham, ALL the trimmings, plus a slice of Kentucky Bourbon Pecan Pie - by 1:00 I was just about in a sugar COMA!

What is on your Christmas Dinner menu? The in-laws are coming here...mom is making her ham and her sweet potato casserole (with the brown sugar nut topping-yeah, more Christmas crack)..... I'm fixing: deviled eggs, green beans, mashed potatoes, rolls, broccoli salad (if I can find fresh broccoli - I've been to 2 stores, 2 different days and no fresh broccoli) and I think she is fixing a coconut and apple pie (I can live without eating those - LOL).

Suz

0 comments: