Saturday, July 15, 2006

A New Era!

DS has a job! An honest to goodness, legitimate PAYING job! His friend V's parents own a realty company, and they buy, fix up and flip houses. Their general contractor has hired DS (N) and V works for him also, when he isn't working for him mom. This is day 3 for DS, he has worked some long hours already, and hasn't complained the first time. The first night, he came home, ate dinner, took a shower and went to bed.

One downside, his clothes are NASTY when he gets home! Hate putting them in my new washer, but I'm just careful to not overload it, and use plenty of detergent and Color bleach.

I said to DH, perhaps this is God's way of cutting the apron strings a bit. I'll get used to him being gone working, then next year when (if) he goes off to college, maybe I won't miss him so much (yeah, right). I am having some SERIOUS issues with him leaving home. ~sigh~

Suz

0 comments: