Saturday, July 15, 2006

Made this for dinner tonight, not sure what DH and DS will think of it, but I LOVE IT!

Spicy Chicken Casserole
1 can Campbells Chicken Verde Soup
1 can Campbells Pepper Jack Soup
1 can refried beans
1 can peas/carrots (drained)
1 can corn (drained)
1/4 cup onions
1 bag shredded cheese (your choice - I used cheddar as that's what my family likes)
4 boneless, cooked chicken breasts, diced
1/4 cup milk
salt/pepper/seasoning salt to taste

Layer in casserole dish:
refried beans
chicken
vegetables
mix soups together with the milk and spices and pour over
sprinkle cheese on top
Bake in 350 degree oven until cheese melts and starts to brown. Serve with mexican rice, or tortilla chips.

Edited: DH Loved it! I think it needed a dollop of sour cream on top. Really GOOD! DS ate on the way home, so he wasn't hungry.


1 comments:

Jinger said...

I love recipes, so I can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing it! :-)