Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Making my lists and checking them twice - it's never too early to start the process for vacation! It's several weeks away, but there's so much to do to get prepared for it. I guess it's that type A personality I have. DH would just get up the morning we are leaving, throw stuff in the Murano, get in and say let's go. LOL He has agreed to work with me this weekend pulling out stuff to take...beach towels, chairs, beach umbrella, etc. to make sure we have what we need. The house comes with a grill, outside shower, washer and dryer...THOSE will ALL be nice and will be used!

In the past, I've waited to buy the groceries when we got there (NOT a good idea), and I've also bought groceries for the week and taken them with us (Takes up too much space)....so I think this time what I will do, is just buy enough for Saturday, Sunday and Monday....then go to the store - will definitely be less crowded. Also, we usually do light breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, then either cook or go out for dinner...after all, it is vacation!!

Work is busy - getting some OT.

I'm stitching on Mermaids of the Deep Blue. Received the new JCS 10 year anniversary Christmas issue yesterday...very nice, although I wish it was HARD cover vs soft cover. My VoHRH should be here soon...need to find some fabric and threads so I can start it on vacation! :)

Suz

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm like you when it comes to going away. I'd have lists started and chekcing things off. My DH too would just roll out of bed and head out. Is it universal guy thing?