Everyone seems to be posting their 2005 accomplishments, and 2006 stitching goals....me....well, I'm just lucky to have any stitching time! So, I'm going to list my 2006 goals in general....with a bit of stitching thrown in.
Suz's 2006 Goals
1. Get back on WW, and lose that weight girl!
2. Exercise plan - Curves!
3. Have a successful JCAHO Survey (work).
4. Take the stresses of the new job and make them work for me, not against me.
5. Have 5 hours of stitching time a week.
6. Organize projects so that I know what I have, and start STRIPping!!
Saturday, December 31, 2005
Posted by Suzanne at 5:18 PM