Friday, May 06, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Questions - getting caught up!!

Do you finish all your finished pieces? (pillow, frame, etc,) If so,
how do you finish the pieces? If not what do you do with them? Usually, I just frame them, unless it is something stitch for a specific purpose, i.e. for a pillow, etc. 90% of the time, I frame.


What is your opinion of Internet "freebies?" hmmm, my first response was "ehhh, I can take them or leave them". They are OK, but a lot of them are just too "cutesy" for me. I like the freebies from Chatelaine, and the new Mirabilia one is nice...not sure I'm into bugs, but I'll give it a shot!

Do you set stitching goals? Not usually, I don't keep track of my time spent on a project either. If I have an obligation piece, then getting it stitched within a timeframe is important, but I've learned that obligation pieces and I don't get along very well! LOL If I'm going to stitch something for someone, I want to be able to do it in MY timeframe. I never know when my stitching time is going to be cut, due to work, or unforseen things at home, so I've tried to steer away from stitching for others.

Have you ever been asked to do model stitching? No, I've never been asked, nor would I really want to. Mainly because of the above explanation....I like to do MY stitching in MY time, not be obligated to do for others.

OK, I think I'm caught up on the Stitching Blogger's Questions!!

0 comments: