Saturday, May 14, 2005

What a busy week. I was out 2 days of work in computer training, having to face the tunnel traffic. It was awful....especially Friday afternoon. The Tidewater area is just that....W A T E R surrounds everything. We either have bridges, tunnels or a combination of the 2 to get from one place to the other. I live on the Peninsula, and have to travel Southside - through the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel. Thursday we took the Monitor Merrimac Tunnel (going from the Peninsula to the Southside again, but it's just a different route). Both days, traffic was backed up coming from Southside back over to the Peninsula.

The training class was AWESOME and I hope I'm able to remember half of it! LOL My brain was about ready to explode on Friday afternoon, when we starting getting into the nuts of bolts of Crystal reports.....that software runs with my credentialing software for my reports, letters, etc.

Stitching wise, I haven't done much. It's Alhambra Garden SAL weekend, so I'm hoping to get some time in on that.

DH saw another car yesterday, so we are adding the Nissan Murano to the list of cars to test drive....right now they are: Ford Mustang (to appease DH, we are NOT buying one - we need a FAMILY car), Nissan Altima and Murano, Toyota Camry, Solara, and any other Toyota's on the lot! LOL Now just to find the time to test drive them. DH is working on his garage today, and his truck needs a new caliper on one of the brakes...it squeals when driving it....even when your NOT on the brake. He leaves next weekend for a week, but then he is OFF a week, so I hope by the first week of June, we are rid of the POC (piece of c###) sitting in the driveway that is called a Dodge Intrepid (do NOT get me started).

Weight wise, I was down another .6, which gives me a total of 18.8 lbs since starting WW (and Curves). I've had 3 workouts this week at Curves. Now if I can just keep on track with my eating, I should be good to go! I really want to get in the 170's this weigh in.

Suz

0 comments: