Thursday, March 10, 2005

~~Stitcher's Blogger Question~~

Do you have a favorite designer (or designers)? If so, who is it and why ishe or she your favorite?

Currently, my favorite designers are Martina Weber of Chatelaine Designs, and Nora Corbett of Mirabilia. I am in love with Martina's gardens. They remind me of times and places that I'd like to either go to and visit, or just sit in and reflect. Alhambra Garden is a current WIP and I am loving it! As for Mirabilia, her Queens are what got me started, and I've always had a "thing" for royalty!!

My tastes have changed over the years. I started out with Leisure Arts magazines, all the "country" stuff.....and evolved to more challenging designs...eventually hitting on TW's. While I do like TW's designs, I'm not into fantasy, so some of hers just aren't for me.

Who knows what I'll like 10 years from now!!

1 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Suzanne, Couldn't agree with you more - Martina's and Nora's designs are just too irresistible!!