Sunday, March 13, 2005

Since I've been feeling cruddy this week, I haven't said much here in the blog....so decided to answer the Sunday Brunch questions.

1) Have you ever swam in the ocean? If so, which ones? Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean.

2) Have you ever been snorkeling or scuba diving? Snorkeling in St. Thomas, my first time, and it was AWESOME!

3) Do you like traveling by boat and have you ever? Been on a cruise ship. My BIL has a huge boat (45 ft Viking I think), and he has been all over the East Coast from Baltimore down to St. Thomas, Bahamas, etc. I would LOVE to go on a trip like that.

4) Do you believe that Atlantis existed? hmmm, yes, probably so.

5) If you could live on the coast of any of the oceans, which ocean and which coast? Well, I live on the East Coast, right on the Chesapeake Bay.......and it is wonderful. I enjoy looking out my front door and seeing the water (we are one road back, and there's no beach in front of our house), but still, it's by the water. Of course, It's not a pretty sight when a hurricane comes thru! If I had tons of $ though, and and could pick.....I'd live on the beach in St. Maarten. The water there is so amazing, and the sand is perfect. I fell in love with St. Maarten.

0 comments: