Friday, January 21, 2005

Another 1/2 inch of snow on the ground! It looks so pretty! The major event is tomorrow and Sunday with rain, snow, freezing rain, more snow, etc. So, I have the makings for a BIG OLE POT of chili, cornbread, and my stitching waiting for me. !!!!!YEA!!!!!

DH has to go Sunday to Baltimore, so I will be worried about him if it does do what the forecasters are saying (un-huh)....but I am prepared!!! Alhambra Garden here I come!

I wanted to stay home yesterday and watch all the events from Washington on the TV. But no such luck! Laura looked so elegant in her winter white!

The new season of Apprentice started last night, and all 3 of us enjoyed watching it. I think this season will be rather interesting. The one I wanted to go last night didn't, but that's usually how it goes!





0 comments: