Saturday, October 25, 2003

Life has been really crazy the past couple of days. I had a wonderful dentist appt Thursday night (the start of a crown)...he had to numb me, not once, not twice, but THREE times! I was ready to cry by the third one!

Needless to say I didn't feel worth a toot after that, and Friday I had a headache from you know where. It didn't help that I had to go sit in a mtg all Friday afternoon, then get in tunnel traffic on the way home. I think I was in bed before 9:00 last night!

Today hasn't been much better! I did manage to get one load of laundry done already. DH and I ran to Target, then grabbed a bite to eat.

Someone gave me an idea to try Ebay for a dress for the cruise we are going on in December. I wanted to get a long dress for a formal night at dinner. I lurked around Ebay and found one that I really liked with 43 minutes left......so yes, I sniped at the end, and won it...for $31. It's a long black dress, with see thru material at the shoulders, and a few sequins on the bodice. I sure hope it fits, cause it is really pretty, and "me". DH even commented on it, and said, "yes, that looks like something you would wear". I'm very conservative really. The only thing is, it is sleeveless, and I hate having my arms show (conservative showing thru).....so maybe I can some up with a wrap or something to wear with it.

I have tried stitching on TW's Holly & Ivy Sampler. It is just about to frustrate me to no end. I need to pull out my Ott-Lite and really have a good "sit" so I can figure out a good place to start on it again, without going crazy. I really want to finish the "Old Glory" I started last weekend. I think if I would finish that, and actually HAVE a finish in 2003, I would feel I had accomplished something! LOL So, I may do just that. I think another few hours and "Old Glory" will be done.

0 comments: