Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 WIPocalypse List (in progress)

Working on my 2012 WIPocalypse list.  Hoping this will help me get my stitching mojo back! 

Start of list - I need to dig through my WIP's and get them organized.

1.  Shores of Hawk Run Hollow- Carriage House Samplings
2.  Mermaids of the Deep Blue - Mirabilia
3.  Alhambra Garden - Chatelaine Designs

4.  Little House Neighborhood - Little House Designs
5.  Holly & Ivy Sampler - TW Designs
6.  Titanic - Dimensions (this is my oldest WIP)
7.  Personalized Sampler
8.  Lady of the Flag - Mirabilia (need to find)
9.  Egyptian Sampler - TW Designs (not feeling this one - may need to find a new home for it) LOL

There's more, these are the ones I could get to/remember.  I KNOW I have more Mirabilia and TW's as well as some smaller Pine Mountain WIP's.
 



1 comments:

Measi said...

Hi Suzanne - thanks for joining the WIPocalypse for next year. I've added you to the list and to my personal blog reader. You have some gorgeous pieces on your list! One of these days I'll try a CHS piece... maybe as a reward for finishing my first Chatelaine.

Happy New Year!