Sunday, March 28, 2010


FINALLY - a stitching update (I know, don't faint). I finished up the top left block in the picture (which I still have 6 more blocks to go on this). The last time I posted a stitching update on this, was in September, and I had about half the house done. Yes, it's taken me that long. I didn't get a lot of stitching done over the winter months and in the past few weeks I've had the urge to pick it up again.

I'm sad to hear that Kathy @ Carriage House Samplings won't be designing anymore. I guess I need to go ahead and order Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow.

1 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Great progress, Suz! I know we've been working on this for almost 2 years now, but I'm still hopeful that I'll get mine finished up by the end of the year. I've set December 10 as my goal date to have it finished and framed - my parents arrive in Texas the following day :)