Saturday, June 13, 2009


Sunset on the beach tonight. DH and I have been working our tails off today inside the house...dusting, dishes, laundry, carpets, etc.....so we took a ride down the beach tonight with the dog to unwind a bit. The sun was just getting ready to set - and the DOLPHINS were out playing in the water. The picture above is not the best, it was taken with my cell phone. It's difficult to wrangle a hound and take a picture at the same time. LOL

DS's GF graduated from high school today. He went to graduation and then out to dinner with her parents. He met her mom for the first time - she apparently LOVES him, they talked about Nascar and wrestling. LOL

Stitching alert!!! I actually STITCHED today! on Mirabilia's Mermaids of the Deep Blue! I went over to one of the Mira boards today and there's a new Mermaid coming out (no picture yet), and well, I felt my mermaids calling to me!! LOL

Suz

0 comments: