Saturday, April 11, 2009



I know, I haven't been here in what seems like forever! I've been busy - and just haven't had a lot to say. Work has been busy, and my spare time has been devoted to decluttering the house (still a work in progress), and my Tastefully Simple business.

The picture above was taken one night this week. The moon was rising over the Chesapeake Bay and the way it looked thru the trees was just gorgeous. The picture doesn't do it justice, but oh well!

We have a busy weekend on tap. My nephews are visiting with their parents (LOL) and "T" is coming over later to dye Easter eggs. What fun! I also made cupcakes and hope to let him decorate a few with jelly beans. "D" is too little to know what is going on as yet. Next year should really be fun!!

Tomorrow is church and then Easter dinner here at the house. I am off on Monday to recouperate.

S

0 comments: