Saturday, February 28, 2009

It was sunny and warm (although windy) yesterday, so DH and I took off down the beach to let the dog run. Today it's cold, windy and rainy, but I have my pictures to keep me warm! LOL

Canal where the boats come out and enter the Bay. It was really low tide.


I've always wanted to go inside that huge house and see what it looks like. Can you imagine??


There were only a few others out walking the beach.


Clouds were rolling in, but the sun was still peeking out!



Hope ya'll have a nice Saturday. I got up early to clean house (instead I've spent it on the computer LOL), and my neighbor is having a Pampered Chef party at 11:00. She booked off me, so I need to go - plus I get an item 60% off too for this being one of my bookings. It's my last PC party for a good while. My checkbook will definitely like the break!!
Hubby and I have been reviewing the budget. At least we were given a month's notice to his 10% pay cut. I've called insurance companies and have a quote saving us almost $200 a month on our car insurance for the same coverage - right now we pay $400+ each MONTH with Nationwide. So, it's definitely something we are going to switch.
Hope ya'll have a great day!
Suz

2 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Holy cow! I can't believe you pay that much in car insurance! My insurance is $40 a month.

Good luck with finding other painless ways to cut the budget!

Great pictures!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Holy cow! I can't believe you pay that much in car insurance! My insurance is $40 a month.

Good luck with finding other painless ways to cut the budget!

Great pictures!