Friday, January 30, 2009


We are saying goodbye to January already! WOW! It seems that just last week, we were celebrating Christmas! The time does fly! It's been a busy month for us -work related. DH has been working on a special project for the past 2 weeks (today is deadline day) and barring any unforeseen circumstances - he submitted the last of the project yesterday! So, we can hopefully enjoy the weekend coming up.

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl? DH is rooting for the Cardinals, I'm rooting for the Steelers - I've liked them since Bill Cowher was the coach. So, it should be fun at our house! LOL I'm trying to decide on food for the game....it's either make your own boboli pizzas, chili and beer bread or wings with veggies and dip. Chili and beer bread may be Saturday and the wings Sunday, we will see.

Today is work at home day for me! DH has an appointment at a client site, so he is leaving soon. My work day is over about 1:45 p.m. so guess I should get started!

3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a sweet pillow that is!
Sounds like the Superbowl fare shall be delicious! I work all weekend so it will be grab something while I'm driving from one hospital to the other...UGH!

Missy Ann said...

That snowball fight is *cute*. And glad to know you're on the side of right for the Superbowl. ;-)

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

That pillow is so cute, Suz!

I can't believe how quickly January has flown by, either!

I'm rooting for the ads in the Superbowl, although I'll probably end up rooting for the underdog (I tend to do that - I'm a sucker for lost causes!)

Have a great weekend!