Saturday, January 10, 2009

I just finished block 10 (the one with the ship inside the bottle) of S0HRH. I accidently left my camera ON last night, so no picture as yet. I'll take one tomorrow after the battery is recharged. I didn't notice I had left the camera on until I picked it up to take a picture. LOL

It's been a busy week for us. The re-entry back to work was crazy. DH had a quick trip to Baltimore, leaving Monday afternoon and came back Wed night. DS starts classes back next week and we had books to order, pay for and get picked up. He's taking 4 classes this semester and will be in class from 8 am - 8:15 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This was his decision to schedule his classes like this, and NO AMOUNT of me saying "that isn't a good idea" would change his mind. So...whatever...he's got to learn the hard way.

Not much going on for the weekend. Errands and football today (along with our daily mile plus walk) and tomorrow is church and more football! I'm on countdown for the DAYTONA 500. LOL
Suz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your finished square, Suz!

It sounds like your son has overextended himself with his classes - I hope he's able to make it through the semester!

Claire said...

I hate to say it, but you'll be lucky if he makes it more than 2 weeks to the 8 am class.
When I was in uni I made sure that not a single class started before 10am cause I HATE mornings. LOL

Carol said...

Counting down with ya Suz. 35 days til "Gentlemen, start your engines"!