Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Waiting for the New Year to arrive, I actually picked up a needle and thread. I only had a little bit left for a finish on Pine Mountain's Be Merry. Here is the finished product. It needs ironed a bit, but I couldn't wait to show it off. I realized once I had finished the big green ornament, that I transposed the colors. It should be in the lighter green, and the "e" should be darker. I think it looks OK though and really didn't want to frog. LOL




Below is a picture taken off our back deck Tuesday evening. The colors through the clouds were just gorgeous.


Since it's blustery and cold today, my plans are to snuggle on the couch with the dog and watch the Rose Parade. I may pick up a needle again too, who knows.
Suz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Suz! Be Merry looks cute!

Bee Jay said...

What gorgeous sky colours! Great to have the camera handy at the right moment too. Thanks for that peek at some of God's handiwork.
Have a wonderful New Year and 2009.
Blessings!
Bev