Thursday, October 16, 2008

First, here's an update on my Shores of Hawk Run Hollow. I need to back and add in the eye for the whale and the 2 eyes on the octopus. Next I will work the block on the left of the one I just completed.


To try and keep calm, and have a sense of zen - yeah, that's ME. LOL... DH and I rode the cart down the beach last night. The bay was extremely calm and very peaceful.

On the way back, I managed to snap two military helicopters that came flying by:
My follow up doctor's appointment was today. My BP in the dr's office was 164/98...ummmm, almost as high as the ED visit on Tuesday. Not pretty. So, I am now on BP meds, plus she wants me to have a stress test "just to be safe". More bloodwork and a follow-up visit in 2 weeks....and I'm not to go back to work until Monday, and only then if I'm feeling better.

We made a run to BJ's after the doctor's office and I picked up 3 books, plus I definitely have some stitching I can do. I guess I'm set for the weekend!

Suz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great progress on Shores, Suz!

I’m sorry that your BP hadn’t improved much. I hope the medication helps! Enjoy your forced break from work!

staci said...

SoHRH is really looking wonderful! Terrific progress!