Thursday, September 11, 2008

An unexpected night to myself!! :)

DH just called, one of the big bosses is in town and a few of them are going out to dinner with him. DS has classes until 8:15 tonight! WOOHOO

So much for dinner - I was going to fix fajitas, but DH called just as I was getting the chicken out. That can keep until tomorrow. I threw in a TGI Friday's spinach, cheese and artichoke dip, and I have some tostido chips - nice and healthy right - hey it hits 3 of the 4 food groups - veggies, dairy and bread ! LOL

I have season 3 of the Closer that I'm needing to finish. I'm popping that in the DVD player, and after chowing down on my yummy dinner, I'll stitch on Shores for a bit!

Friday is *almost* here!
~sigh~
Suz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! to unexpected nights to yourself! I hope you were able to make some progress on Shores. You're definitely putting me to shame!