Tuesday, September 23, 2008

There's a nor'easter forming off the coast. The tide was up a bit today and we have some NICE wave action going on the beach. DH made it home from work, just in time for a quick ride on the cart up to the entrance of the beach. We didn't take the cart any further, since the water was up so high. I snapped a few pics for posterity! LOL

It's really cooled off today. I have the windows open downstairs and I ended up putting on a long sleeve shirt, I was that cool. Should be some good sleeping weather tonight!! LOL

Suz

1 comments:

Annie Beez said...

Hi Suzanne! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog! Wow! You are so lucky to live so near the ocean-that is my dream! But, alas, I am stuck here in the midwest! *sigh* Yes, its unusual to find another Belcher-I always say-it had to be love to marry into that name! LOL!~Annie