Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Yesterday was crazy busy with work. Another co-worker (this makes 3) is transferring to bigger and better things. This is going to be REALLY interesting - given the edict last week and well, just in general.

Came home, all prepared with dinner basically done, so I could sit down and work on my Shores SAL - because after all, it was Monday! DH was in the kitchen - he had put a load of dishes in the dishwasher and something was clogged, water was all OVER the kitchen floor. So much for my nice, quiet evening! LOL

I did manage to get 2 more sails done on the ship last night. No picture yet - I'm off to work NOW, but wanted to make a quick post.

Hope y'all have a wonderful day.
Suz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your kitchen! :(

I got the house finished last night. I didn't take a picture though - dumb me left my memory card from my computer at work. I'll get a picture posted in the next day or so!