Monday, June 16, 2008


We're on vacation this week! Yay! We're heading to the OBX with family on Wed. Meanwhile, we have a few things to do around the house.
Today is SoHRH with Susan. I realized I never posted a progress picture from last week, so I will DEFINITELY post one from today's stitching. I just finished up another sail on the ship while watching the Today Show. I pulled out my Ott-Lite magnifier last night and attached it. Wow what a difference a little magnification makes! LOL
I need to hit the shower - going to Curves this morning and then going to Home Depot with my friend Barb. We need to pick out some paint colors for our class at church.
Suz

3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Have a great vacation! Be careful and have FUN!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

If this is a double comment...I'm sorry, but I did it so fast I forgot to look to see if it "took"
So here goes again:

Have a GREAT vacation! Be careful and have FUN!

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your vacation! I haven't taking any pictures of my SOHRH yet, either. I just felt like I hadn't made enough progress to warrant a picture :) but I will definitely take one tonight!