Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Shores of Hawk Run Hollow
Progress 6/15/08
I don't have a lot to show, but here's what I've stitched so far.
Today needs to be spent doing laundry (already have the first load going), packing and getting some groceries for the trip. Not taking alot, but we do need a stash of Diet Coke! LOL
We had an awesome thunderstorm around midnight, with a good rain. It's cooler today and feels really nice outside this morning. The dog didn't want to come back inside she was enjoying it so much! LOL
Off for tea and a shower.
Suz

2 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Yay! I managed to get some stitching done last night, and posted a progress picture. Like you, I don't feel like I have much to show for it. I don't recall - are you stitching it with DMC or silk?

staci said...

Looking forward to your progress on this one ;) Have a fun vacation!