Saturday, April 19, 2008

The house is still quiet this morning. Both of my guys are still snoozing...it is 6:45 am after all! LOL DS was sleeping on the couch when I came downstairs, but he has since went back up to his room. I have a kitchen that needs cleaned desperately, yet here I am. In my defense, I'm waiting for my tea to brew, so I can get a nice, tall glass of tea, with a bit of raspberry syrup and a few cubes of sliced mango. That will get my day going!

I'm on vacation from work all next week. I'm SO looking forward to it! No big plans really. DH has to work, DS has work and school. There's a few things I want to get done around the house, and some stitching projects I want to tackle.

Tonight is the Stitch Night at Dyeing to Stitch in Virginia Beach. I can't wait to get there! Jane (jrhboxers), my co-worker G, and I will be going. Should be LOTS of fun!!!

Suz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so envious! I love your new template, but you knew I would, right?

Have a fun vacation!

Carol said...

I hope you enjoyed your stitching night! i love that shop!!!!!