Thursday, March 27, 2008

I get home today, after going to a hair appt (must cover the gray ya know)....it's 75 degrees outside. 75!! In March! By this weekend it's supposed to be in the 40's and 50's again, so don't be too envious.

However, I get home.....and DH and DS are loaded UP on the golf cart, kites onboard. They are off to the beach. Yes, they did say, come on, let's go...but I still have on hose, and my work clothes....and I'm working on one heck of a headache!!! So, I didn't go with them. I did get my revenge though... no cooking dinner for me. I ordered subs (and chicken tenders for DS) for dinner. They should be arriving shortly. LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,
When i was in my 20's I would pay to have gray hightlights in my hair. Now Mother Nature gives them to me for free. LOL
Thanks for your visit.
Hugs,
Elizabeth