Sunday, December 23, 2007





Merry Christmas! I wanted to wish each of you a very happy, and Merry Christmas. We will be spending time with family over the next few days, so I needed to post a bit early. I hope each of you has a wonderful, happy and healthy holiday.

When I return, I hope to have LOTS of baby nephew pictures and maybe even a stitching project to show you - I can keep my fingers crossed on that one! LOL

We are off to church, then home to pack the car up. I definitely went overboard on the nephews gifts. But, I've waited 24 years for nephews, so it's my auntie duty to spoil them rotten, then leave them with their parents, right??? LOL I bought one a radio flyer airplane to ride and the other a radio flyer horse. What WAS I thinking??? These are HUGE. With all the other presents for everyone, I'm not sure there will be room for DH or I in the car! LOL DS will be riding with his friend V, who has a truck - so we may have to send some with Santa V! LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Suz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Suzanne!