Saturday, April 21, 2007


I finished the April Pine Mountain pillow last weekend. I received the May pillow yesterday, so I may pull it out tonight while the NASCAR race is on. I LOVE Saturday night races!!!

DH made it home late last night, we got back from the airport after midnight. He wants eggs and bacon this morning, apparently the hotel could NOT cook eggs and bacon. LOL We need to get some things done around the house and yard (like mowing) today. DS tried to mow yesterday, but couldn't get the lawnmower started. DH bought a new lawnmower at the end of the season last year and neither DS nor I could figure out how to get it started. Come to find out it has a gas flow button that you turn off or something. Anyway....DH can handle it today! LOL

DS and V put the Jeep all back together last night. The battery was charging up overnight, and we are hopeful that it can be testdriven today to make sure it's running OK. DH needs to go out of town again Monday morning, which would mean DS and I sharing the Bronco, so if we can get the Jeep going that will be great.

I need to run - and get some things DONE!
Suz

4 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

I LOVE your pillows and they look great in the basket. Hope you have a great weekend - enjoy the spring weather while it lasts lol!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I absolutely love those pillows and they way you are displaying them is really cute!

Carol said...

I'm watching the race, too!! Should be stitching though instead of blogging. LOL. suz, where do you purchase your xs supplies?

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Cute pillows!

I've never been able to figure out how to start a lawnmower - I can mow lawns, as long as someone else starts the mower for me!