Thursday, March 08, 2007

I consider myself a pretty good cook - now I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, but when it comes to down home, feel good kinda cooking, that I can do. Biscuits and gravy, spaghetti, cornbread and beans, chicken...oh yeah. Why is it that I can't make a decent meatloaf to save my life? My meatloaf is terrible, no matter WHAT recipe I use, or if I just throw one together...it still tastes terrible. That is probably the ONE thing that I can not ever fix that tastes good.

We've got the house ready for the new doors tomorrow. I even called the person at Home Depot I've been working with since my 'e-mail' to Corporate offices. She assured me that the front and back doors are ready and waiting for pickup in the a.m. and they should be here as scheduled by 7:30 a.m. Guess I make sure I'm up, huh? LOL

MIL/FIL are going up to be with the nephew tomorrow. I can't wait to see pictures of the little buggar! We may run up Saturday for a quick trip, depending on how tomorrow goes and all. I could use a diversion after this week! LOL

No news on the Jeep - I figure they haven't gotten around to looking at all of it yet and diagnosing the problem. At least it's a 3 day weekend for ME!
Suz

0 comments: